Please have your prescription and insurance card available when you call. This will allow us to verify your insurance benefits and provide you with an estimate of coverage.
To bring on your first visit:
- Insurance information (we will make a copy of your card).
- A prescription (if needed) for physical therapy from your referring physician, ARNP, or PA.
- In case of an automobile accident or worker’s compensation claim, also bring any case manager or insurance adjuster contact names, phone numbers, and claim number.
- Contact us for new patient intake forms that can be text or emailed to you. Please fill them out online. If you are unable to do this, please allow for extra time to fill these out upon your arrival.
- Please wear comfortable clothing that allows easy access to your problem areas.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete any remaining paperwork, so you can maximize your time in your evaluation.